The Volunteer Registration Form is now available! Sign up today! Deadline to apply is Friday, October 7.
Volunteers will be provided with role-specific instruction and training prior to their shift, a volunteer uniform, as well as lunch during their shift. There is plenty of free parking on site at the Angus Glen Golf Club for spectators and volunteers.
Additionally, we are happy to validate any volunteer hours needed or provide a written document showing proof of participation.
- Airport Greeter (October 8 & 9)
- Registration (October 10)
- Range Attendant (October 10-15)
- Rover (October 12-15)
- Player Shuttle (October 12-15)
- Forecaddie (October 12-15)
- Walking Scorer (October 12-15)
- Standard Bearer (October 12-15)
Volunteer Orientation for forecaddies, walking scorers, and standard bearers is scheduled for Tuesday, October 11 at Angus Glen:
- Session #1 – 12:00-1:00pm
- Session #2 – 5:00-6:00pm
Those unable to attend Volunteer Orientation will be provided with just-in-time training the morning of their first shift.
Any questions regarding volunteering for the World Junior Girls Championship can be directed to Tournament Director Josée Matte at email@example.com