Admission for the World Junior Girls Championship is FREE.
Complimentary parking is available onsite at Angus Glen Golf Club.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday, September 22th – Friday, September 27th 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Click here for a site map.
Restroom facilities will be located on-site at Angus Glen Golf Club.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Food & Beverage, including alcoholic beverages for patrons 19 years of age or older, will be available to spectators at Angus Glen Golf Club.
The following are guidelines to follow for the enjoyment of all spectators:
- Look for and obey Marshal signals at all times
- Walk at all times – never run
- Be quiet and still as golfers play their shots
- Don’t leave the green areas until all players in the group have putted out
- Autographs are available before or after players’ rounds
- Place garbage and recycling in the receptacles provided
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration
- Please respect the club’s mobile device policy
- This is an outdoor event involving substantial walking on grassy hills, dirt paths and other uneven surfaces; please wear appropriate footwear such as sneakers
- For your comfort, we suggest you wear rubber-soled shoes, a hat or visor, sunglasses, lightweight and light coloured clothing and sunscreen
MOBILE PHONE POLICY
- Mobile Devices are welcome at the World Junior Girls Championship:
– Remember to put your device on silent prior to entering the tournament
– Your mobile device may not be used to videotape the players at any time and may not be used as a camera Tuesday-Friday.
REGARDING THE RULES OF GOLF
Allow Golf Canada Rules Officials to administer rulings and do not intervene.
If there is a tie for the lead at the end of 72 holes, there will be a hole-by-hole play-off until a winner is decided.
LOST & FOUND
Any lost and found items will be held at a designated location at Angus Glen Golf Club throughout the tournament week.
INCLEMENT WEATHER PROCEDURE
The tournament staff will actively monitor the possibility of inclement weather. If a storm is approaching, spectators are advised to take immediate precautions prior to any suspension of play. When the siren sounds, play is suspended, close your umbrella and seek shelter immediately and avoid the following:
- Open areas
- Hilltops / high places
- Isolated trees
- Golf Carts
- Wire fencing
Paramedic Services will be available onsite. If a medical emergency arises, please notify a volunteer, golf course staff member or tournament official with a radio.
SPECIAL ASSISTANCE & ACCESSIBLE VIEWING AREAS
There will be a number of volunteers who will be able to transport those in need of special assistance to designated viewing areas throughout the course. Please check into the Championship Information desk for further information.
Starting times for the first two rounds will be published tournament week. Pairing and start times for the final two rounds will be available approximately one hour after the conclusion of play on Wednesday and Thursday. Pairing sheets will be available onsite each day of the tournament.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Cash, Credit and Debit transactions are available at Angus Glen Golf Club.
Spectators are encouraged to attend the Opening Ceremony of the World Junior Girls Golf Championship. The Opening Ceremony will take place on Monday, September 22nd at 5:00pm at Angus Glen Golf Club.
The World Junior Girls Championship individual and team trophy presentation will take place 20-30 minutes following the conclusion of play on Friday, September 27th. In the event of a tie for any position in the team or individual competition after 72 holes, a hole-by-hole play-off will take place until the tie is broken.